But, fear not! Even on a gloomy-looking day, there is humor on the internets!
This Week's Funniest Facebook Posts: End of Semester Edition
- Tepid. Everything today is tepid. Even my shoes.
- I thought it was a completely sketchy song about coming alone to meet someone in a room and then turning all lovey dovey because someone brought them some fruit.
- If I had a clone, that clone would do all of my grading. But then again, I am a bastard.
- So it turns out that a Manhattan is basically a big glass of whiskey.
- "You can still post while offline." Oddly encouraging.
- Just got done doing laundry. She ate two more pairs of my goddamn underwear TODAY!
- Graduation is like this big cliff thing, and you have to jump off of it, and you don’t have enough beer.
- "Please don't let your teardrops smudge your work." --me, handing out my Linear Algebra exams.
- You are not the cruise director for the library.
- According to Martha Stewart, bourbon marshmallows exist.