Sunday, November 10, 2013

Merely Mildly Funny Facebook Posts

Honestly, everyone, you all need to step it up.  Nevertheless, here are the funniest facebook status updates that hit my feed this week; take a bow, my friends:

1. Note to self: must never, ever, ever call my son "buddy" ever again! Ever. 

2. This looks DEADLY....my husband and children will love it! 

3. Is there a cocktail that epitomizes your historical expertise? 

4. I would like to announce that I've just been named the starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers. 

5. HOW AM I GOING TO WATCH AGENTS OF SHIELD AND SLEEPY HOLLOW?! 

6. Why do liberals hate and want to kill soft, fuzzy puppies with perky ears and waggity tails? 

7. OK, about.com: what part of searching for "Crockpot chicken" recipes makes you give me ads for walk-in showers, belly fat, and heroin addiction?

8. Well.... I'm bored as hell 

9. At least no advisees were harmed in the completion of the week. It was close, though. 

10. I just said "And NO dramatic readings of the pizza menu tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment